V F M J Media is located in Bethlehem, New Hampshire.
V F M J Media offers a wealth of useful services.
V F M J Media started out as a virtual assistant service. We save small business owners the time and money involved with backroom activities, such as bookkeeping, email management, database management, and inventory management, your business requires to stay organized.
V F M J Media has expanded their services that will definitely increase your visibility on social media and help acquire new customers.
Our new services are:
Visit our website: www.vfmjmedia.com.
If you have any questions regarding how we can help you, please use the Contact Us page on our website to send your inquiry. We will reply within 24 hours.
The Staff at V F M J Media
Here are some tips for creating holiday social media campaigns thanks to Judith Kallos, 11.21.2021.
Take a look. You might find some inspiring ideas. Christmas and New Year’s is only a few weeks away and everyone is online.
V F M J Media
If you think you want to change your life in 2022 and become a freelancer, here are 7 free tools that will help you:
1. Google Drive - This tool is excellent. It is a free option compared to Microsoft Office. You can do word processing, spreadsheets, slides and much more. You will need a Google account. Google Drive is cloud-based, which means you can access it from anywhere.
2. Toggl - As a freelancer, you will need to track your time for each client. Toggl is the free time tracker tool that will give you and your client a hard copy of time spent on their projects. There is no disputing a hard copy. Toggl is a great tool.
3. PayPal - When you freelance, you need a way to get paid. With PayPal you can open a business account, send invoices for free and your client can pay you online without having a PayPal account. PayPal is very popular.
4. Genius Scan - Being new at freelancing, you do not want to spend a lot of money on equipment. Genius Scan provides a very convenient way to scan documents. It uses the camera on your phone and converts your document into a PDF. You can email the PDF anywhere you need to send it. Convenient!!
5. Wunderlist - This app helps you stay organized. You can set alerts or reminders within the task and it will send an alert when you need it. It is a great app to keep you organized.
6. Wave Apps - This app is good for accounting. If you will be doing any kind of accounting, this free app is great. You can send invoices, keep track of monies received, expenses, and the ability to keep track of your receipts. You should check it out.
7. Grammarly - I use this app and it is terrific. No matter if you write as a freelancer or write emails/letters for your client, this app is indispensable. There is a free version, which works great. Grammarly also offers a premium version, which has a few more benefits.
Being a freelancer is sometimes very hard but extremely satisfying. As always when starting out, you do not want to spend a ton of money on apps or equipment.
The best advice I can give is to try the free versions first. If you find you need a little more, then check into the premium versions and work out the value.
If you like this post, please leave me a message. If it helped you in any way, please leave me a message.
V F M J Media
This article was written with the assistance of “WorkAtHomeSavvy”.